Fall 2021 Covid-19 Update
As the province slowly lifts all remaining public health and workplace safety measures, we are gradually inviting clients back into the hospital again. While this is an exciting next step, we will continue to be cautious to ensure the safety of our clients and team members.
In order to achieve this, we will:
- Continue to screen all clients entering the building. We ask that you perform a self screening the day of your appointment and let us know of any concerns or need to reschedule.
- Continue to require that all clients entering the building wear a mask and physically distance whenever possible.
- Ask that only one family member accompany their pet into the building (unless it is for euthanasia).
- Require that all clients be fully vaccinated to enter the building for non essential appointments (exceptions will be made for euthanasia or critically ill patients). Outdoor appointments are an option as well for our non-vaccinated clients.
- Limit traffic in the building by continuing to keep our doors locked. We ask that you stay in your car or outside and text us upon your arrival (705-321-1468).
- Continue to provide curbside medication and food pickup.